BCC Mens Prayer
Jesus is the answer to our every question. He is our hope for America. We believe that prayer in Jesus’s name has the power to revive the church and heal our country.
For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.)
– (1 Corinthians 2:2) –
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
– (2 Chronicles 7:14) –
Who we are—Our Purpose
- Who we are: Ordinary men—united in Christ’s identity—from a broad set of churches who are asking God to do extraordinary things. Our sister in Christ are more than welcome but we believe that men have an obligation to lead in prayer.
- Our race: Immortal—A Heavenly Race, a New Creation in Christ
- “9But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.” (1 Peter 2:9-10)
- 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: The old has gone, the new is come!
- What happened to our previous races: Crucified with Christ
- “28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” (Galatians 3:28)
- “20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” (Galatians 2:20)
- “7But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in[a] Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith.” (Philippians 3:7-9)
- Our new complexion: Red—covered in the Blood of Christ
- “27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” (Galatians 3:27-28)
- “7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7)
- Mission: Prayer—that’s it, to know nothing but Jesus Christ and Him crucified
- Purpose: A Christian Awakening—a national turn to and surrender to God
- What we believe: We believe that Jesus is The Way, The Truth, and The Life and no man can come to the Father except through Him. We believe that there is no name under Heaven by which men must be saved. We believe in a triune God, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. We believe in Jesus’ atoning death on the cross for the forgiveness of sins. We believe in the inerrancy of God’s Word. We believe in unity on God’s express Biblical principals in the Bible and we believe in liberty in matters of preference—matters not specifically directed in the Bible. We are non-denominational and welcome every Christian denomination who feels the same way or who would like to get to know the God of the universe and the One who died for them.